Monday, July 30, 2012

2009 Upper Deck X

This is one of those products I keep going back to if I find a Target cheapie. I'm working on the die-cut set, so hopefully I'll get one I need.


Let's tear in.

Top to Bottom:
65 Alex Rodriguez

34 Garlos Guillen
44 Bobby Abreu Die-Cut (Got it already, dang.)

X3-PF Prince Fielder X3 Xponential (Didn't have this one yet. Even though he's no longer on my team, I still like getting his cards.)

68 Jack Cust
19 Aramis Ramirez

Well, I only needed one of those, but it was a good one. Most likely not my last pack of X.

2 comments:

Kbrewster/90 said...

Got a list of what you need? I have some b/c like you I can't stop picking them up at Target.

Phil Bechtel said...

I'm testing out a weekly baseball card subscription service in a couple months. If you or any of the other contributors to this site would like a 10 week free subscription (in exchange for a little feedback) just send an email to baseballcardweekly@mail.com
Hope you don't mind me using the comments section to troll for testers but I thought this would be a good place to try.