Tuesday, April 11, 2017

2016 Topps Bunt

Looks like we went 0-for-2016, everyone. Does anyone know that this blog still exists?

This pack came from a repack box I recently picked up at Target. Prior to this, I didn't even know Topps made a physical Bunt set. And no, you'll never be getting me to buy or collect digital images of baseball cards.

Let's tear in.
Top to Bottom:
95 Darryl Strawberry

99 Jason Kipnis
35 Wade Boggs
FF-10 Ketel Marte Future of the Franchise

75 Jose Berrios
158 Billy Hamilton
196 Jean Segura


Actually a very nice looking set. Huge logos in the background will do that. Nice mix of retired and current players. I would actually spend money building a set of this, if it came to that.

1 comment:

shoeboxlegends said...

It's about time! I still check in, might have to post a pack myself here and keep the revival going.