Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Repack Resurrection: 2009 Upper Deck SP Authentic


All y'all thought Thorzul had quit this project and wasn't going to post again until Guy Fawkes Day, didn't you?
Y'alls were wrong.

Let's tear in.

Top to Bottom:
48 Joakin Soria

20 Carlos Quentin

158 Mat Gamel
YES!

29 Adrian Beltre

85 Brad Hawpe

That Gamel rookie makes the pack for me. On eBay you will have trouble getting one of these for less than four bucks shipped. I looked at the checklist, and it seems as if base cards #130-170 are all rookies. I don't know the first thing about SP Authentic, but would I be wrong in assuming the high-numbered rookies are SP's? Just a hypothesis. Feel free to correct me if it makes you feel like a big man.

1 comment:

AdamE said...

I have about 10 copies of every Red Sox numbered less than 120 and squat above 120. So I would say that your guess is spot on. All the regular players above 170 are evidently SPs tooalso cause I don't have them either.