Friday, May 20, 2011

Repack Resurrection: 2009 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions


With a four-card pack, there's not a whole heckuva lot to write about. To keep things interesting, I will share my favorite thing about each card.

Let's tear in.

Top to Bottom:
75 Carlton Fisk
Favorite Thing: The funky design element behind those red red socks

102 Curtis Granderson
Fave: Flip-ups

66 Buffalo Bill Cody Mini
Fave: The push-broom 'stache/wily Van Dyke combo and the 5"x7" picture frame belt buckle (tie)

62 Yogi Berra
Yogi's disproportionately small head.

Four cards per pack? No wonder I didn't buy this stuff.

2 comments:

Jason Presley said...

I almost bought some of these at Dollar Tree last week until I saw how many came in the pack.

seedlover7 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.