Friday, January 16, 2009

2008 Bow-Man Chroom

Bowman Chrome...never before has a more stepped-on product hit the Milwaukee streets. Half as pure, so you buy twice as much. Some dude sold this to me outside the Westlawn low-rise projects. Shouts of "five-oh" filled the air not long after I pocketed the red-top, the kind with Joba on the outside. What am I gonna do, though? When a guy needs to chase the dragon, what choice does he have?

Let's tie off and tear in.

Top to Bottom:
195 Denard Span Refractor (Big Harry just showed up.)

BCP188 Jhoulys Chacin (The back says he "overpowers with speedball...er...fastball consistently in low 90s.")

198 Chin-Lung Hu (Awwww, yeeeaaahhh, now I'm firing the ack ack gun...)

In an amazing coincidence, I pulled three guys with the exact same names my wife and I agreed we would like the names of our future children to be; Denard, Jhoulys, and Chin-Lung, get down here this instant!

3 comments:

sam r said...

yo thorz i need that span!!!!! hes my life

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam,
Hit me up if you want to trade for the Span.

bill13boehm@yahoo.com

My want lists are available at Thorzul Will Rule

sruchris said...

Don't worry Thorzul, my crew works the low-rises and you're right, the product is weak. We just did Joe, and now we got a new connect. No more weak shit from New York in '09. The new connect is from Cali. We'll have some testers of the new product in a few weeks.