Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bowman Heritage: Blaster MADNESS! Pack 5

I'm sitting here watching Once, which truly is the best musical about an Irish busker/vacuum repairman and a Czech flower saleswoman/maid/pianist that I've ever seen. In all seriousness, rent or buy this movie. You won't be sorry. And nothing goes as well with musicals as baseball cards, right? Let's rip it.

Pack 5:

26 Russell Martin
70 Roider Clemens
182 Jake Peavy Rainbow Parallel
BHP63 Greg Smith
BHP17 Eddie Degerman
Checklist 1 of 3
Checklist 2 of 3
245 Travis Buck RC
163 Kevin Millwood
39 Craig Biggio
Can't complain about this pack. Two Hall-of-Famers (as much as I hate to say it with Clemens), the best pitcher in the NL, and dear GOD I love this Travis Buck card. He might be my new favorite non-Oriole. What's up with two checklists back-to-back? Good thing they're not replacing actual cards, or I would be pissed.

1 comment:

dayf said...

That Travis Buck card is awesome. If not for Torii Hunter's all-time epic card, that might have been the best from '07.