Sunday, April 20, 2008

The 20 for $40 re-wrap: You Pick the Pack.

Ten lousy waxpacks down, ten more to go. Yes folks, we're halfway through the 20 for $40 re-wrap, but I can't decide what to rip next. So in honor of the holiday, (and against my better judgement) I'm leaving it to you, the APAD readers, to decide for me. Which of these ten remaining junk packs shall I rip next?

1996 Pacific Prisms
1997 Score Hobby Reserve (series two)
1998 Finest (series two)
1998 Pinnacle Performers
1998 Team Best Player of the Year
1998 Team Best Signature Series
1999 Bowman (series one)
2000 Fleer Mystique
2000 Fleer Showcase
2002 Fleer Tradition Update

Leave your suggestions in the comments. Choose wisely, as one lucky APAD reader will win..... something.

11 comments:

Gustavo said...

Topps Finest!! Always been one of my favorite products.

the sewingmachineguy said...

'1997 Score Hobby Reserve (series two)'. With a name like that, so succinct, it must be good, right?

jackplumstead said...

2000 Fleer Mystique

mmosley said...

1996 Pacific Prisms. I was once lost in the wilderness and signaled for help with a Pacific Prism. That shimmering piece of cardboard saved my life!

Anonymous said...

1998 Topps Finest. Never opened a pack of that product myself.

MIKE said...

1998 Finest

Kevin said...

One more vote for 2000 Fleer Mystique.

bailorg said...

1998 Topps Finest.

dayf said...

On a day like today, you have to open the Prisms. If you're celebrating the holiday right, the rip could take two hours.

Billy Suter said...

I'd like to see the '96 Prisms as well.

Russ said...

Prisms