Tuesday, October 14, 2008

APADTV Preview: 2008 Bowman Chrome

Hey kids! Have you checked out APADTV yet? What's APADTV? It's APAD's new spin-off blog that has nothing but video pack and video box breaks.

All of your favorite APAD video contributors now have a new home. Check it out at: apackadaytv.blogspot.com


And now, here's an APADTV sneak preview of Chris Harris busting a pack of 2008 Bowman Chrome.

I bet Thorzul on the outcome of the Phillies/Brewers playoff series, and my winnings arrived today. The first pack is a retail pack of 2008 Bowman Chrome.

As many of you know, I do not get the whole concept behind Chrome. I already have Topps and Bowman, so why do I need to collect these same cards again? Anyway, this is the first pack of BowChro I've ever opened in my life. It's a retail pack which means that I only get three cards (as opposed to four in Hobby)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like I picked the right pack. I got one for myself at the same time, and my pack had an AUTO of a Cardinals prospect. I'll quit while I'm ahead and nix all future purchases of 2008 Bow-Chro.

William said...

I'm very happy that APADTV is starting because I hate video pack breaks. I'd watch them if there are guaranteed "hit(s)" in each pack, but stopping everything [for 3-5 minutes] to literally watch someone bust a 1991 Score pack is ridiculous. What can I say, I'm an APAD purist.