Sunday, February 10, 2008

2003 Upper Deck Hulk


Today's pack of cards is neither risque nor bizarre, but it should entertain nonetheless. Those $.99 packs at Target are usually chock full o' crap, but sometimes you find something cool. Usually I'm a DC guy, but I'll take what I can get.

Let's tear in.

Top to Bottom:
45 Search and Destroy

22 Breakfast of Champions

1 Danger From Above
54 An Elusive Peace
FC26 Famous Covers Hulk #307

Grade: B
The cards in this pack vacillate between movie (crud) and comic (cool), so the set's not a total loss. The back of card 22 is a pack highlight, as it showcases the delicious Jennifer Connelly.

Eric Bana is also giving the camera his most intense glare. I have no idea why he's not a household name by now, because he surely rocked the shit in Munich. I won't be buying anymore of these (if they were to be found) but this pack is able to stand on its own.

No comments: