Friday, February 08, 2008

A Wicked Pack of Cards

During a walk through the wilds of the internet, I ran across this book.


Wow.

While I like this blog's minimalist header design, I feel that my own site lacks enough of a graphic element. What I'm asking is that someone with more photoshop skills than myself uses this image as a springboard to greatness. Ideally, I'd like to use this on my own site in the future.

All you have to do is find my email address on the contributors portion of this blog, send it off, and await a response. I'll choose a winner from amongst all entries. The creator of the winning picture will receive one crappy pack of '80s or '90s cards as well as an Allen & Ginter flag chosen from a short list of available countries.

Happy designing!

1 comment:

AlbuqwirkE said...

you have a typo in your link