Friday, February 15, 2008

2008 Upper Deck Series One Hobby

Yeah, I know. I'm not even through posting the Blaster box I ripped yesterday. (Patience children, patience.) But I just bought a Hobby box, and thought I'd post the first pack.


Base:
Lenny DiNardo
Shawn Chacon
Ichiro
Hank Blalock
Mark Grudzielanek
Ian Kinsler
Corey Patterson
Ben Broussard
Chad Billingsley
Danys Baez
Sean Green
Miguel Montero
Prince Fielder
Ty Wigginton
Padres Checklist (J. Peavy)
Nyjer Morgan (RC)
Wladimir Balentien (RC)
Angels Checklist (V. Guerrero)
















Inserts:
'69 O-Pee-Chee: N. Lowry

Autogamers:
Inkredible: J. Sosa

Full box break and review to come; but first, I gotta rip the rest of this box.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Fulham shirt.

dayf said...

I pulled my first O-Pee-Chee insert today and I'm not impressed. That silver ink for the name is almost unreadable.

I think I'm going to stick to blasters if I try for this set.

Chris Harris said...

COYW!