Monday, February 11, 2008

2008 Topps - Taunting Edition

Since I've already been accused of taunting my readers with my 2008 Topps box break, I figured I may as well do some real taunting while I'm at it. Behold! Pack 25 of my Hobby Box of 2008 Topps! Muahahahaha!!!

27 Bob Melvin
A manger card! Who helped Arizona claim back-to back NL West titles! Drool with desire at this card.

328 Nyjer Morgan RC
A MLB logo Rookie card! Roooooooookies! That you don't have! Ha!

181 AL Saves Leaders - Joe Borowski, Bobby Jenks & JJ. Putz
He! A Sox card! Or a third of one anyway... Feel the jealousy burning.

300 Chein-Ming Wang
I scanned this card at 400 DPI just so I can say my Wang is bigger than yours!

123 Terry Francona
I've gotten two lousy manager cards in this pack, but I'm still taunting you! Taunt, taunt!

32 Howie Kendrick
Howie you like me now? I have a box of 2008 Topps and I'm taunting you!

C08-RP Ron Paul Campaign 2008
RON PAUL MY LITTLE BITCHES!!!!!1
And I won't trade it to you either because I am EVIL!
Muahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!

240 Jim Thome
Another Sox! That shall go into my Topps set, NEVER TO ESCAPE! Your lust for my cards consumes you like FIRE!

292 Mark Loretta
Plays for Houston which is right next to Ron Paul's congressional district!

83 Mark Reynolds
I can't taunt about Mark Reynolds so Here's Ron Paul again! The envy crushes your soul!

Now all you people who thought I was taunting before, there was some REAL taunting! And if any of you try to trade an Obama for my Paul, I won't be very keen, I've already got one, you see. I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wipers. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

2 comments:

Dinged Corners said...

"I have never been jealous. Not even when my dad finished fifth grade a year before I did." [Jeff Foxworthy]

But seriously. Darn ya dayf. We may have to break down and get some 2008 Topps.

Steve Gierman said...

I have lusted in my heart over other people's cards.