Saturday, April 11, 2009

1991 O-Pee-Chee Premier (Pack #2)

For your enjoyment and perusal, here is another pack of 1991 O-Pee-Chee Premier that I received from Motherscratcher.


This one features Don Mattingly (Yankees), Scott Sanderson (Yankees), and Brett Butler (Dodgers). Two Yankees in a row? Wow, maybe I should start a "Yanks or no Yanks" game... By far, Mattingly is the star in this trio! Butler spent four seasons with the Tribe back in the day.


Rounding out this pack, we have... wait a minute... The pack says "7 cards" per pack. This one only has SIX cards! I got ripped off. Wait, these were a gift. Nevermind... Well, maybe they should have added "on average" to their packs....

Here we have Devon White (Blue Jays), Bernie Williams (Yankees), and Jack Morris (Twins). Man, another Yankee. Half the pack was Yankees. You won't hear me complain though, I got some nice giveaway cards out of it.

Though, I still think they ripped SOMEONE off...

1 comment:

William said...

That's a nice Bernabe you got there.