Wednesday, October 17, 2007

1994 Signature Rookies Gold Standard

=
The set I am proudest of completing is the 1992 or 1993 Signature Rookies with Derek Jeter. Sure they are unlicensed but it was a great idea. It's a 50 card set and I'm sure Bryn Kosko isn't worth anything but it's neat.

Anyway, at Reading, I bought a pack of Signature Rookies Gold Standard, a 4 sport pack. I also took the shelves off the scanner so you can see this wonderful pack.

Dimitri Young, spelled wrong but an ok start
Charles Johnson, former Eagle
Ray McDavid, who?
Scott Ruffcorn, in '92, he was one of the hottest draft picks
Damon Bailey, he'll be a better coach than he was a player
Perry Klein gold signature rookie #'d to 65638
Willie McGinest, oooh, aaah
Scott Ruffcorn (AGAIN!)
Bill Curley, who?



Finally, there was an autograph redemption for a Nate Archibald card to be redeemed no later than December 31, 1995. Oops, guess I missed the deadline. A+ with Archibald. C- without.

No comments: