Monday, October 22, 2007

Pack Tease #2


So I've noticed there's been a gum party going on around these parts, and I thought I'd like to join in. I've been saving this pack for an extra-special occasion, and now's a good a time as any. There's a 26-year-old piece of gum inside, and the way that emmer-effer's sliding around in there, I just know it wants to get out. Curiosity will get the better of me tonight, I can feel it. There's a slight chill in the air following an unusually warm weekend. See you all here later tonight.

2 comments:

dayf said...

Ya know, I have one of those exact same packs stashed away as well... I could bust that thing open, post the contents, chew that gum and be dead before morning and there would be nothing you could do about it... muahaha!

Chris Harris said...

"I would like to extend to you an invitation to the Stale Gum party...
...The party,
...with the Stale Gum.
Party with Stale Gum?"