Saturday, November 15, 2008

2008 Goudey: Quick 'n Dirty

It doesn't look like any other packs have been posted today, so I thought I'd post a quick and dirty pack of Goudey while I continue my Saturday night couch potato-ing. You all know what the cards look like, so let's get to the pack at hand.

135 - Dennis Eckersley (I love Eck, and he's the rare former Cardinal that I always picture in another team's uniform first and foremost.)
83 - Hunter Pence

31 - Pee Wee Reese

269 - Ryan Howard '36 Design (These are actually smaller than the regular cards, but for some reason the Blogger photo came out larger.)

48 - Joe Morgan (Sadly, Fire Joe Morgan is over. But I'm pretty sure everyone knew that already.)
178 - Carlos Pena

140 - Ryan Howard (I apparently got the Ryan Howard Pack. If Howard wins the NL MVP on Monday, I am through watching baseball. I'm serious. Well, sorta serious...)

225 - Steve Carlton (I actually don't picture Lefty as a Cardinal, either, but that's because I'm not old enough.)

All in all, it was a pretty good pack with two short-printed cards. And if you like Phillies, it was extra-good.

No comments: