Sunday, March 30, 2008

2007 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects


Let's tear in.

Top to Bottom:
BDP18 Joba Chamberlain (Good hit, right off the bat. There's a little ding in the card near the bill of his cap, but I think I've got this card already, so no big deal.)

BDP28 Doug Slaten
BDPP41 Reynaldo Navarro Chrome

BDPP21 Austin Gallagher Chrome
BDP23 Brandon Wood Gold Border
BDPP8 Darin Mastroianni (Not related to this guy, although their names are close.)

BDPP16 John Ely

Well, that's one real impact player, though I'm not too sure about the rest. These packs are really fun to rip because there's a variety of combinations for each card, none really much more rare than any other. It's kind of like picking out the features of your Mii: "Let's see, I want a gold Joba. I'd also like a Ryan Braun...now does that come in chrome? Great!" I forget for a second while opening these packs that I'm not at Dunkin Donuts staring wide-eyed at cases of crullers.

2 comments:

kevincrumbs said...

Man, I thought we were going to get a Marcello Mastroianni reference instead of Pablo Mastroeni.

capewood said...

How 'bout Darin Mastroianni? Played 68 games in single A for the Blue Jays last year. Isn't Baseball-reference.com great?

www.capewood.blogspot.com