Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2007 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects

More from the "Can't Let Go of 2007" file.

Let's tear in.

Top to Bottom:
Somehow 237 Barry Bonds (Horrible card!)
BDP34 Matt Brown
BDPP22 Matt West Chrome

BDPP39 Frank Gailey Gold (Man, I love the thickness of those gold cards. Despite lacking a piece of game-used material, one of these lying flat still manages to cast a shadow.)

BDPP19 Lars Davis (Look at him. He's thinking about his real girl. That 9th inning can't come soon enough.)

BDPP36 Craig Heyer

Well, at least there aren't any rugrats in my home to spill their soda on these. The Bonds, however...heck, any kid can take this card, dip it in Kool-Aid, spread their Handi-Snacks cheese on their crackers with it, maybe even slip it into their Uncrustables and take a big bite for all I care. Let me know if you want to trade for this Bonds. I'll take anything. Surprise me.

While you're mulling over a potential blockbuster, help me out with this Ryan Braun conundrum.

1 comment:

dayf said...

You can keep the Bonds, I've got three. Were these damn things inserted in every other pack or something?