Saturday, May 31, 2008

2008 Upper Deck Series Two Hobby.

I paid a visit to Dr. Wax Battle's in Toms River to record a video box break. Originally, I told Dr. Wax that I wanted to bust a box of Topps series two. But after the bullshit Topps pulled with Kosuke Fukudome, I went with a box of the only product currently on the market that has a legit Fukudome RC: 2008 Upper Deck series two.

Here's one randomly selected pack...

Base:
Orlando Hudson
Chipper Jones
Sean Casey
Josh Fields
Aaron Cook
Mark Hendrickson
Joey Gathright
Tony Gwynn, Jr.
Craig Monroe
Ramon Castro
Justin Duchscherer
Matt Morris
Raul Ibanez
Mike Morse
Akinori Iwamura
Steve Holm (RC)
Derrek Lee (Season Highlight)
Jim Edmonds (Padres Checklist)
Johan Santana (Season Highlight)

Gamers
National Team Jersey: Tommy Medica (1:8)

Dr. Wax told me that the full video box break should be posted to YouTube sometime tomorrow. As usual, I'll have my box break analysis and product review on Stale Gum later in the week.

No comments: