Sunday, May 25, 2008

Last Call: 2007 Topps '52 Rookies

Last pack of this stuff from me, I promise.

Let's tear in.

Top to Bottom:
13 Matt DeSalvo (Now a Brave.)

44 Andy LaRoche
TCRC2 Angel Sanchez Chrome Refractor (512/552)

195 Romulo Sanchez
207 Brett Campbell (Picked up by my Brewers, but since released.)
161 Ryan Budde

Well, I'd better slip both of the Sanchez cards into protective sleeves, lest they get "dirty." And alas, none of these guys, as of today, has gotten into a 2008 game.

I busted a hobby box of this stuff a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm ready to complete my set through trades or sell off any doubles I have.

What I Need
What I Have to Offer

Or just hit up Thorzul Will Rule for complete listings.

2 comments:

dayf said...

If you think getting your Sanchezes dirty is bad, one time I dropped an entire Indians team set into the rice steamer. That was terrible.

Anonymous said...

At last! Someone whose sense of humor is as simultaneously low-brow and high-brow as mine!

I'm just glad none of the Reds rookies in this set have on neckwear. Zing!