Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Paging cbware - Your Prize is Waiting

I still haven't heard back from reader cbware, who won the Allen & Ginter contest by picking Obama by 88 votes. You need to e-mail me by Friday morning with your choice of card or I'll have to give it to the next closest contestant. The trivia contest winners have all checked in and their prizes are ready to go. Here's what they won...

TheJaw requested an autograph card, He gets this plus some extra Cubs cards:


Zman40 asked for Royals cards, he gets a whole pile of 'em including this insert of Johnny Damon:


And finally Captain Canuck gets This Adam LaRoche numbered rookie (well, second year card actually) and some Braves for dropping the knowledge.



Send that e-mail in quick cbware, time's running out!

UPDATE - Prize goes to reader Billy Suter since cbware never turned up. Billy chose Bolivia for his card. If cbware is still with us, shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you a few consolation cards.

No comments: