Friday, September 19, 2008

2008 Moments and Milestones

Ok, it sucks! I know it sucks! It's the worst set ever in the history of the multiverse! It sucks worse than 8 billion black holes all squashed into one, given the starring role in an M. Night Shyamalan film, shacking up with Britney Spears and then accepting the nomination of Vice President for a major political party! You pick which party! It's a really really really bad set, but I still like it! Take the stupid numbers off it and leave the funky art nouveau design and it would be good! YES IT WOULD! At least it's not 2001 Donruss! Screw you guys! I'm ripping it anyway!! I don't know what we're yelling about!


43 Aramis Ramirez 46 Runs Batted In #141/150
12 Albert Pujols 29 Runs #091/150
108 Freddy Sanchez 45 Hits #089/150
RA-CB Clay Buchholz autograph
137 Tom Glavine 215 Career Wins Blue parallel #9/10
123 Mark Teixeira 176 Hits #118/150
Hey I didn't know there were checklists in these packs

See! I got an autograph! And a pretty blue Tom Glavine card! And Albert Pujols! Who is eleven points behind Chipper Jones for the batting title as of the writing of this post! Ha! Ha! Ha! And I got my 47th Mark Teixeira card from this set! Seriously! I get a Teixeira card in every single pack of this stuff! One time I got two! LOUD NOISES!!! I'm going to buy 17 cases of this stuff and rip it all right here because I think this set is

2 comments:

shoeboxlegends said...

I know he sucks but if you ever want to part with that Buchholz auto it would fit nicely in my Sox collection. I could throw in the Smoltz jersey #d to 25 from my Baseball Heroes pack the other day for starters. If not, no biggie, just throwing it out there...

Chris Harris said...

Junkie, would you like to go to a party in my pants?