Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2007 Upper Deck Series 2 Baseball

I think I have some cards from this set, but I don't remember buying any packs. I present this for you tonight.
Let's tear in.

Top to Bottom:
537 Jeff DaVanon ("I have an idea...let's go shoot some of the rookies at the elementary school!" "But this guy ain't a rookie." "He's not?" "Hell, no!" "Ummm, just try to get some swingsets in the background then."
If you pretend real hard, you can almost see the monkey bars.)

559 Jeremy Guthrie (Excellent orange!)

888 Damaso Marte

642 Ken Griffey, Jr. Reds Checklist (Pretty neat shot, a curtain call of some sort.)

789 Carlos Villanueva (Yes, a Brewer. I'll explain why this makes me happy later.)


The Carlos Villanueva card makes me happy because he aids me in my quest to acquire more Brewers. There's a contest going on a Thorzul Will Rule that will award a lucky winner a dual game-used card featuring two Hall-of-Fame players. All you have to do to enter is trade me some Brewers. So far I got a bunch of contestants/traders, but more would be great. If you want in, click here.

No comments: