Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2007 Topps Chrome Baseball

Target + Cheap = Fun
I ventured to a Target a little further out of the city in hopes of finding some of the cheapie packs that have become so plentiful in my area recently. I succeeded.

Let's tear in.

Top to Bottom:
270 Ichiro Gold Glove

156 Chris Capuano (A Brewers who is no longer a Brewer...sort of. I must say that I've been breathing easier without him on the mound this year.)

134 Sean Casey X-Fractor (America is in a sad state of affairs. There used to be a time when scrambley-squares like the ones on these X-Fractors would have reminded me of what they have traditionally been used to blur out: Boobs. And occasionally female "area." Now, scrambley-square technology is most routinely used to censor the extended middle finger. Sad...just sad.)

Though I guess Sean Casey probably has boobs.

248 Brad Wilkerson (I've come to realize that the Texas Rangers are probably the team that has the least bearing on my own. Who's your team's Invisible Man?

Not a bad pack, especially with the Ichiro. expect more of this fun to follow.

By the way, there is a great round table discussion underway over that Thorzul Will Rule. Join the fun!

1 comment:

dayf said...

They got Finest cheapo packs at Target? No way! nothin' but Fleer Tradition that were cheaper when they first came out by me.