Sunday, June 01, 2008

2008 Upper Deck Spectrum

Alright, here's the pack I would have sent to dayf if I had come out on the losing end of our bet. Now we all get to see what he missed out on.

Let's tear in.

Top to Bottom:
21 Paul Konerko

34 Magglio Ordonez

22 Jermaine Dye

9 Erik Bedard

Well, he didn't miss out on much, at least from my persepective. This might be, percentage-wise, the best ever pack for "Sox or No Sox." As I already pulled a couple of Brewers in this set from a blaster about a month ago, and I'm not trying to build this set, these cards will all be available for sale or trade here.

Not much else to say about the pack, which is good, since I've got to get going to the Brewers/Astros game. The first pitch is scheduled for 1:05 central time, but the opening of the parking lot is of much greater importance right now. There is a family of Leinenkugels calling out to me right now. Go Brew Crew, let's sweep the 'stros!

3 comments:

capewood said...

The Astros were red hot on their road trip out west and then on their home stand. But now they're on a road trip against fellow NL Central teams and they're getting whipped. I hope you enjoy the game but not the results.

Steve Gierman said...

OK, what the hell??!! I NEVER have that kind of luck!

dayf said...

Just as well, I've got all of 'em except Konerko. I'm kind of numb to all the losses anyway. At least we didn't lose by one today.