Saturday, September 08, 2007

2007 Topps Allen & Ginter Retail: Box #2 Packs #1 & #2

Alright, let's crack open the first two packs of this second box and see what we get, shall we?

Pack #1

Base:
Ryan Howard
Hank Blalock
Brandon Phillips
Russell Martin
Eric Byrnes

Parallels:
Chris Duffy A&G Back (1:5)

Insert:
Delmon Young Dick Perez Sketch





Pack #2

Base:
Carlos Beltran
David Wright
Dave Roberts
Mark Buehrle
Jonny Gomes (SP)

Parallel:
Randy Johnson


Has this happened to you? In the first box, most of the base cards I pulled I already had, but the SPs were all ones I needed. But with the first two packs in this Blaster, all the base cards were ones I needed, but I already had a Jonny Gomes SP. Hmmm...

2 comments:

Joe Martelli Jr. said...

Hey guys, love your pack a day collumn. I used to buy boxes and open them 1 pack at a time. It would usually last about 3 days before I would loose self restraint and open all the rest. I can see you're already falling to temptation by opening 2 today. I really enjoyed the 88 Topps Big I bought about a thousand of those when they came out. Keep up the good work.

--David said...

Watching you open all these A&G packs the past few days (week) nearly got me to bite... Standing in line at the Wal-Mart checkout, we were, of course, in the card aisle... And, taunting me were two retail boxes of the 2007 A&G... "Come on, Dave, take us home..." I resisted, but fear my resolve will not be as strong next time.......