Monday, October 27, 2008

2008 Goudey


This pack was chosen by the folks following the World Series over at Dinged Corners. Join the fun!

107 Ben Sheets
51 Aaron Harang
181 James Shields
HPC-3 Ben Roethlisomethin
175 Vince Coleman
71 Gary Sheffield
312 Larry Bird SP
YSL566 Babe Ruth

Larry Bird, Ben Roethlisberger and Babe Ruth in the same pack? Outstanding. Before any Cleveland fans pipe up, I'm collecting the Berk Ross minis so Ben's a good card as far as I'm concerned. There's a Ray in the pack, but it hasn't given Tampa any luck yet, the Phillies are leading. Sorry for my brevity, but this might be the last baseball I can watch on TV for about 5 months. Off to face the horrors of BuckCarver, wish me luck...

Win Rays, WIN!!! I want more baseball!!!

1 comment:

Nachos Grande said...

I'd love to work out a trade for that Larry Bird card, it's one I need from the '08 Goudey set. My needs list is here (http://fanofreds.blogspot.com/2008/10/trades-my-needs-haves-list.html) if you are interested in trading. Let me know what you might want!