Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2008 UD SP Blister Pack

I had to run to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things for my wife, since i am out of town. Yes, you read that correctly. I am out of town, and I am running to Wal-Mart... It's the little things that keep married folks happy, and married.

I digress. Naturally, my errand took me to the card aisle. There was no way I was gonna drop a twenty on a box of this SP stuff, but I'd spare 3 bucks since I was getting a free taco tonight anyway...

The pictures were taken with the built-in camera on my EeePC 1100H. Take 'em for what they are...


First up, we have Derek Jeter (Yankees).

Lastings Milledge (Nationals):

Bernie Williams YAYSLC... Talk about the world's most over-produced set of cards. Just how many gazillion of these legacy cards are there? Did anyone notice that Shea was closed down this year, too? I didn't think so....

Joe Mauer (Twins).

Carlos Beltran (Mets) finishes up the pack...

Well, not the greatest pack in the world, but three out-of-five ain't bad. (That would be Jeter, Beltran, and Mauer).

Somehow, I think I should bought a box of the basketball cards featuring Bird on the front...

No comments: