Thursday, October 09, 2008

2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes

I opened one of these packs on here before, so when I saw the pack laying there on the shelf, I wasn't sure if I should pick it up for APAD or not. And, of course, I did... There is just something nostalgic about these... I like them...

John Maine (Mets), Jermaine Dye (White Sox), and Bo Jackson (Royals). The Jackson is a very cool red serial #'d parallel (#061/249). Bo knows serials. Jermaine Dye is a fan favorite. Dunno know much about Maine. Sorry Mets fans...


UGH, YAYSLC Don Mattingly (Yankees) and Mariano Rivera (Yankees). Well, at least the 'yet another yankee stadium legacy card' is Mattingly... And, once upon a time, I owned the jersey version of the Rivera, but I offered it up as one of the prizes in my scratch-card tourney... :-)

No comments: