Monday, January 21, 2008

2007 Bowman Heritage: Blaster MADNESS! Pack 7

I don't know about you, but I'm beyond ready to start ripping something besides Bowman Heritage. Thought I have been swaddling myself with the empty wrappers. It's cold, you know.

Pack 7:

14 Mike Lowell
22 Michael Young
PG-YM Yadier Molina Pieces of Greatness
BHP29 Daniel Mayora
BHP23 Chance Douglass
233 Akinori Iwamura RC
7 Mickey Mantle
131 Prince Fielder
So my big hit in this blaster is...a scrap of Yadier Molina's jersey. Well, at least it wasn't Jose Molina. According to the box, the odds on that pull were 1:660. Now I'm slightly more impressed. I think Chance Douglass is a distant relative of Ernest Borgnine, or maybe Dan Lauria. The Mantle is the 1st variation of 5 (just says No. 7 on the back). Toss in one of the only Red Sox I don't want to hit with a shovel, an All-Star shortstop, and a Big Fat Guy Who Hits Home Runs, and this is one awesome pack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a really nice pack. Let me know if you want a trade for the Prince.