Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pick a product for me to bust

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't have any unopened packs at the old hacienda this weekend. I promise to bust some packs for you guys next week right here on APAD!! In fact, I'm going to let the readers decide what I will be opening. Just vote by commenting on this post and my pals at Coopers & Lybrand will officially tabulate the votes. The choices are:

1999/2000 Upper Deck Gold Reserve Series 1 Hockey

2002/2003 Topps Stadium Club Relic Edition Hockey

1990/1991 Opee-Chee Hockey

2002/2003 Bowman Young Stars Hockey

So let your voice be heard...vote today!!!

6 comments:

dayf said...

O

P

Chee

NickL said...

more like NOpee-Chee! Right, guys? Gold Reserve.

kevincrumbs said...

Woo hoo! More hockey!

Since there's so much Bowman baseball talk on here, how about some Bowman hockey?

Sal said...

Stadium Club.

Ha! Four way tie! Time for a shootout!

Chuck said...

I'll probably bust one of each anyway!! Maybe an extra O-Pee-Chee for Dave!!

Brandon said...

P-Pee-Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Woo Hoo