Sunday, August 17, 2008

1987 & 1988 Donruss

As part of his massive surprise package, Mark from Stats on the Back sent me these packs.



1987 D'Russ

Dan Gladden
Greg Maddux Rated Rookie
Bo Jackson RR (BO-JO!!!!!!!)
Darrell Evans
Ken Griffey
Diamond Kings Checklist
Hubie Brooks DK
Cecilio Guante
Ken Landreaux
Mark Gubicza
Gus Polidor
Keith Hernandez
Rick Mahler
Darryl Strawberry DK
Jerry Hairston

1988 D'Russ

Al Pedrique
Greg Swindell
Dwight Evans
Scott Garrelts
Dwight Gooden
Mike Loynd
Joey Meyer RR
Curt Ford
Andres Galarraga
Dave Steib
Domingo Ramos
Fred Manrique
James Steels
Alfredo Griffin
Chet Lemon

2 comments:

mmosley said...

Bo Jackson was A-List all the way in 1987. Will Clark and Ruben Sierra were other big hits. Greg Maddux was not on the radar at all for me back then.

Billy Suter said...

I think I'm the only person that likes '88 Donruss. I remember unsuccessfully asking my mom to buy me some packs when they first came out. I don't have the whole set, but I'm pretty close.