Saturday, August 09, 2008

2008 Goudey Blaster Pack-akkake! #1

On the day Donruss informed the world that Brett Favre has nine fingers on his right hand, I'm celebrating with a blaster of 2008 UD Goudey. And I'm gonna rip 'em, one-by-one for APAD.

Yes folks, it's time for another...

Chris Harris Blaster Box Pack-akkake!

Pack #1

Base:
Richie Ashburn
Jered Weaver
Albert Pujols
Corey Hart
Orlando Cabrera
Jake Peavy
Eddie Mathews
U.S. Presidents: Grover Cleveland (SP)

OH, HELLS YEAH! First Goudey card of 2008, and it's Whitey FUCKING Ashburn! Who cares if I also pulled a worthless gimmicked-up Presidents card!

I GOT A CARD OF WHITEY!

3 comments:

capewood said...

Hay Chris. I got that Ashburn card in one of the 2 blaster boxes of this that I bought. Whitey is probably my 2nd favorite ballplayer after Mike Schmidt.

dayf said...

Forget Whitey, you got Eddie!

Here's the first pack from my blaster:

Pee Wee Reese
Aaron Rowand
Alfonso Soriano
Juan Marichal
Derrek Lee
Mariano Rivera
Andrew Miller
Thomas Jefferson SP

The non-short printed legends are what makes this set completely fantastic.

Captain Canuck said...

What's the big deal?

Eddie Matthews is THE key card in that pack.